Cat 3512E DGB Tier 4 Final
The new land well service 3512E Dynamic Gas Blending™ dual fuel engine will be certified to U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions standard while offering the highest natural gas substitution in its class. The 3512E DGB will include factory solutions that emit approximately the same or less greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions as a comparable 3512E Tier 4 Final diesel engine. Additionally, the dual fuel performance of the new 3512E DGB has significantly increased compared to similar engines in its class with the ability to achieve 85% diesel displacement, further allowing for lower operating costs.
|SCAC and ATAAC
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing
|SAE No. 0
|Governor and Protection
|Electronic (ADEM™ A5) / DGB System (ADEM™ A6)
|Rotation from Flywheel End
|U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Capacity for Liquids
|Lube Oil System - Refill
3512E DGB ATAAC Spec SheetDownload (PDF)
Fördelar och funktioner
- Proven reliability and durability
- Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs
- Broad operating speed range
- Air shutoff – integrated with engine controls
- EGR/Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)/common rail fuel system to meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards
- DEF free solution – eliminates the storage, logistics, and issues involved with SCR/DEF design engines
- Individual cylinder based gas injection system.
- Engine mounted DGB controls.
- Engine mounted Gas filter, water coalescing type
Separate Circuit Aftercooler (SCAC) and Air-to-Air-Aftercooler (ATAAC)
Integrates with engine, aftertreatment, heavy-duty air cleaners, residential grade mufflers available in stainless or carbon steel
Engine-mounted transmission oil cooler
Integration with engine cooling system allows ease of installation and a tighter overall engine package
Advanced digital engine management
ADEM A6 DGB based controls seamlessly integrated with A5 engine management system.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat engines, generators, enclosures, controlsCustom Packaging , radiators, transmissions – anything your project requires – can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
Full range of attachments
Large variety of factory-installed engine attachments reduces packaging time
Product support offered through global cat dealer network
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets
- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine
- Cat parts and labor warranty
- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repair-before-failure options
S•o•ssm program matches your oil and coolant samples
- Internal engine component condition
- Presence of unwanted fluids
- Presence of combustion by-products
- Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 years of engine manufacturing experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, front and flywheel housings
- Machine critical components
- Assemble complete engine
For all your oil & gas power requirements, visit: www.cat.com/oilandgas